Building Insurance Claim Review
Insurance Claims For Businesses
As business owners, we want our buildings to be in the best shape. After all, our buildings ensure we can keep our business afloat, as well as keep us protected against inclement weather and any outside elements. However, things do happen and our buildings can become damaged due to fire, water, hail, winds, and decay ultimately causing in more damage. Whenever something happens like this, you want to get your commercial property back in working condition. The best way to do this is by contacting your insurance provider. If your building has insurance coverage, then it’s safe to say that your building would be protected against loss.
Once a commercial property has been damaged, the insurance claim can be a lot more complex. Not only because the property is large, but other things like business interruption, equipment breakdowns, and large loss could occur. If your building has been damaged, the last thing you want to worry about is the building insurance claim. Sure, you want your building to be fixed, but you also have to worry about losing revenue, as well as all of your employees. That is why it is so important to hire a public adjuster for your building insurance claim. Your insurance company does have their own adjusters, but they will be looking out for the best interest of the insurance company. The public adjusters at Hope Public Adjusters on the other hand, will be looking out for your interest. Our licensed public adjusters are able to work with several types of commercial building insurance claims that include
- Apartment complexes
- Grocery stores
- Healthcare facilities
- Industrial buildings
- Office buildings
- Places of Worship
- And more!
Whether your building has collapsed or it caught on fire, we will fight to get you the coverage that you need for your damages. Give us a call at (833) – 31 – CLAIM to get help for your building insurance claim in Indianapolis, IN.
How This Can Affect Your Business
It can be very tempting to take the first settlement that your insurance company offers. We know how important getting your business back on track is, but insurance companies can choose to deny your claim or not pay you a fair amount. You have to remember, you are one out of thousands of claims that your insurance company is working on. Even though you are paying premiums in order to have building insurance, if you can’t prove that your building has suffered a loss, they won’t help you. There are several things that can happen when you are waiting for your insurance company to secure your settlement
- You lose revenue from your business.
- You aren’t bringing in new revenue so you can’t match the previous revenue that you had before the damages occurred.
- You can lose clients.
- You still have expenses to pay in regards to the business even though it’s non-operational.
- You still have to think about the rent or mortgage of the building and how you will pay for it.
At Hope Public Adjusters, our public adjusters will take over the insurance claims process so you can get back to work. Having to worry about the survival of your business as well as your building insurance claim for your Indianapolis, IN property is stressful, but we are here to take care of it. We have the necessary knowledge to get your claim filed and advocate for you. Contact us at (833) – 31 – CLAIM to work with us now!
When To Call Our Public Adjusters
It is vital that you get the maximum amount for your insurance claim so that you are able to get the repairs, replacements, cleaning, and other services for your building. This can be extremely difficult when your insurance company and their insurance adjusters are not providing you with the coverage your building so desperately needs. It is important to call our certified public adjusters when your insurance company and the insurance adjusters don’t do the following things.
- They tell you that you need to come up with proof of loss.
- The insurance adjuster didn’t inspect your whole building.
- The insurance adjuster only inspected certain areas of your building.
- There is an estimate of damages, but your insurance company is only paying half.
- There is an estimate of damages and they decide to deny your claim.
- You are needing to replace equipment or various things in your building and they will only cover the cost of repairs.
- The claims process is taking longer than you would like.
Our experienced public adjusters are able to get you the settlement you need by creating a claim strategy. This strategy will ensure no mistakes are made and that the process is quick so you can get the amount you want for your building insurance claim in Indianapolis, IN.
Building Insurance Claims Process
As part of our service, we will do the following to ensure you get the best settlement for your building insurance claim.
- Our public adjusters will review your insurance coverage with you.
- Come up with a claim strategy to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Inspect the damages of your building, as well as equipment and inventory.
- Compile a list of damages to your building, inventory, and any equipment.
- Estimate how much the damage is.
- Prepare and file all of your documents and paperwork.
- Arrange for all the cleaning, repairs, and replacements your building will need.
- We negotiate with your insurance company on your building insurance claim.
- Get you the maximum amount on your settlement.
At Hope Public Adjusters we file your claim within 24 hours, as well as send your insurance company a letter of representation, so they know who to contact in regards to your claim. If for some reason your insurance company does not secure your settlement, we will have no choice but to go through litigation to get you the money you deserve. When your insurance comes back to you saying they will only pay a percentage of your claim, you can call us and we will work to get you 100% or even 150% of your building insurance claim in Indianapolis, IN. Working with our team means you work with the best in the business, which includes licensed public adjusters, engineers, interior environmental specialists, and water remediation professionals. Let us help you get the maximum settlement by calling us at (833) – 31 – CLAIM today.